I help my clients effectively communicate with their Russian-speaking audiences by producing accurate, culturally-appropriate, and fluent translations.
- Master’s degree in Translation from Kent State University
- Certified by American Translators Association as an English-to-Russian and Russian-to-English translator
- Certified medical interpreter (CMI-Russian) by the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters
Recent Translation Projects
- Health plan enrollment and benefit guides for an insurance provider
- Medical notes and test results
- Provider surveys in medical and pharmaceutical domains
- Press releases for a state government
- Code of conduct and training materials for a multinational clothing manufacturer
Recent Interpreting Assignments
- STEM educators’ visit to US high schools and senators’ office
- Patient visits in healthcare settings
- Book presentation and Q&A by Russian author in the US
- Purchase and inspection of manufacturing equipment
My full resume is available upon request. You can read more about the services I offer on the Services page.
- memoQ Translator Pro, version 8.7, fully licensed
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance, fully licensed
In addition to translation, I blog about Russian language and culture.
I co-host a radio show on a local radio station.