I hold a degree in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication from Moscow State University and a Master’s degree in Translation from Kent State University. Additionally, I attended a seminar in Translation and Interpreting at the University of Bath and am certified in machine translation post-editing by SDL.
Representative Translation Projects
- Health enrollment guides for an insurance provider
- Medical notes and test results
- Health education videos
- Market surveys in automotive, beverage, and pharmaceutical domains
- Press releases for a state government
- Code of conduct and training materials for a multinational clothing manufacturer
Representative Interpreting Assignments
- Patient visits in healthcare settings (US)
- Purchase and inspection of manufacturing equipment (US)
- Scottish pipes and drums festival (Russia)
- Film premiere (Russia)
My full resume is available upon request. You can read more about the services I offer on the Services page.
- Seminar in Translation and Interpreting (University of Bath)
- Bridging the Gap Medical Interpreting Course (Cross Cultural Health Care Program)
- Voting Member of American Translators Association
- New York Circle of Translators
- memoQ 2015 Translator Pro, fully licensed
- SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance, fully licensed
In addition to translation, I blog about Russian language and culture.
I co-host a radio show on a local radio station.