Maria Guzenko is an English-Russian translator and interpreter working in the Western New York region. Originally trained in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication in Russia, she holds an advanced degree in Translation.
- Translation of written content from English into Russian
- Post-editing of machine translation output
- Consecutive/liaison interpreting in the Greater Rochester area of New York State — by request
- Russian lessons for beginners
Please see details on the Services page.
- Marketing and Public Relations: focus groups and market research, press releases for film premieres, public outreach documents for The Rosetta Foundation
- Audiovisual: film subtitles
- Financial: investment advice articles, borrower profiles, interpreting at bank negotiations
- Technical: vehicle profiles, interpreting at industrial machine runoff
See details on the Specializations page.
Additional Training and Memberships:
- Seminar in Translation and Interpreting (University of Bath)
- Certification in Post-Editing Machine Translation (SDL)
- Associate Member of American Translators Association
- memoQ 2015 Translator Pro, fully licensed
- SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance, fully licensed
Please get in touch for details and pricing.