Maria Guzenko is an English-Russian translator and interpreter working in the Western New York region. Originally trained in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication in Russia, she holds an advanced degree in Translation.
- Translation of written content from English into Russian
- Consecutive/liaison interpreting in the Greater Rochester area of New York State — by request
- Russian lessons for beginners
Please see details on the Services page.
Marketing and Public Relations
- market surveys in automotive, beverage, and pharmaceutical domains
- focus groups and market research
- code of conduct and related training materials for a multinational clothing manufacturer
- investment advice for Spear’s Wealth Management
- Wikipedia health education videos (“Ischemia,” “Heart Attack,” “Gallbladder Cancer”)
- Health benefits enrollment guides
- Russian subtitles for American films, including The City Dark, Jess+Moss, and Chasing Ice
- English subtitles for The Brest Fortress
See details on the Specializations page.
- Seminar in Translation and Interpreting (University of Bath)
- Bridging the Gap Medical Interpreting Course (Cross Cultural Health Care Program)
- Certification in Post-Editing Machine Translation (SDL)
- memoQ Level 1 Certified, memoQ PM certified (Kilgray)
- Associate Member of American Translators Association
- New York Circle of Translators
- memoQ 2015 Translator Pro, fully licensed
- SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance, fully licensed
Please get in touch for details and pricing.